culture read and write

They asked ” what is ‘cultural photography’?” and to me that means taking photos that represent your culture or a culture of any sort. Many photographer’s get asked “what kind of photography do you do” and most when asking that they aren’t trying to “incite and existential crisis” people ask that to better understand your work and art.

When photographers take pictures they feel like they are defining characteristics. Most photographers spend almost half  their life’s trying to figure out who they are and what defines them. Many photographers when being asked what they consider themselves it may create a range of different emotions. They feel a range of emotions because ” the question pointed a gap in my professional career”.

Many photographers have to experiment with many different type of photography categories to find the one they love and is interested in. Many photographers have to experience other type of jobs in order to find the type of photographer they wanna be. For example Zen, he only focused on things that could only be sensed. After a while he felt ready to pick up a camera again and just knew that ” visible and invisible forces that shape the two cultures”.

Fav. Teachers

Ms.Cauchon

Ms.Ahmed

I have two favorite teachers. I haven’t had any favorite teachers or even talked to my any of  teachers all my freshman or sophomore year. Junior year i went into photo 1 and im3 and I really love these teachers. 

Ms.Cauchon is my photography teacher she has a really good vibe. She is outgoing and different from my other teachers, she’s not serious and moody. She’s very understanding and nice and funny person. She gives us a good amount of time to do our assignments and when presenting she knows people have anxiety and lets us present from our computers.  She helps me a lot on my work and has taught me how to become a better photography. I’m excited to have her senior year!

Ms.Ahmed is my math teacher and is also my favorite teacher. She is such a funny teacher and also has a really good vibe. I honestly usually hate math class but this year I got a math teacher that I actually liked because before i had a lot of problems with my math teachers. I really love how her class is not boring and she jokes around with us. I love going to 6th period. I also like how she always askes everyone if they got it and  usually we don’t so she  explains it again till everyone gets it. She has a really demanding voice so sometimes its funny when she tells us something cause it sounds like she’s getting us in trouble when she really isn’t. She is a teacher I will be visiting again next year.

vacation

I would like to go to Italy because its one of the places I’ve always dreamed of going to. I would bring some friends and my dog. I would capture all the beauty I see and go everywhere.

External flash worksheet

1. you would use external flash in a area where there isn’t much light.
  2.  yes you need to meter the light when using the flash
  3. ” to capture a picture with a single pop of flash”
  4.  ETTL means Evaluate through the lens
  5.  The shutter will close before the flash can go off
  6. Its to soften the harsh light that the flash gives
  7. It is used to detect the out put of another flash unit set
  8. change the aperture

Advertisement/commercial

My client is Brianna Reyes. My product is Gatorade. My target audience is athletes so they can have a drink after their games. I would expect to see this advertisement in the stores or athletic stores. I used the natural lighting. I would need a camera and some Gatorade.

50 photos edited in lightroom

1 2 3 4 5 6